Saturday, October 27, 2007

A Quiet House

I can't remember the last time I was home alone. Today Drason is painting at his parents' house, and he took Smiley Boy with him to spend the day with Grammy. I almost don't know what to do with myself. I had visions of completing great projects, but I've spent a lot of time sitting right here. I don't have an awful lot of energy, and doing several loads of laundry may be the extent of my accomplishments today. Oh well. The freedom is nice anyway.

I feel great overall, despite the lack of energy. Smiley Boy was almost here at this point in his gestation; I would only be pregnant for eight more days. I don't have any swelling, and I have gained very little weight in the last month (the first two signs of a problem last time). I so appreciate God allowing me to carry this baby longer. Right now, we're at almost 26 weeks; I hope He lets me go 40, but that is up to Him, and I'm good either way. It's kind of strange to think that from here on out in this pregnancy, we're in unknown territory. :)

There's nothing else much going on; Drason is happy with his job--it gets better all the time, and Smiley Boy is walking pretty much everywhere these days. He's still not talking as much as I'd like, but he'll get there.

God is good. Life is good.

No comments: